• quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2022

    Carole/Nai Br.XX
    Tuesday/Celeine Ann
    Both

    Intro:
    Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh
    Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh

    Chorus:
    Yeah, day by day
    I was feeling like I lost my way
    Ooh-ooh, day by day
    Won't you realize that you brighten my day?
    Ooh-ooh, day by day
    Ooh-ooh

    Verse One:
    When I feel alone and down at night
    I try to reach your hand and you hold me tight
    So I take my heart for a long and winding trip
    I won't turn it back or never will

    Pre-Chorus:
    Far away, I'm following my dreams
    And it's now so clear
    Farther away to the better place
    That I could never imagine

    Chorus:
    Day by day
    Feel like getting back to who I am
    Ooh-ooh, day by day
    Wondering how might life go without you
    Ooh-ooh, day by day
    Ooh, day by day
    Ooh, day by day

    Pre-Chorus: 
    Ooh, it's gonna be the time
    To celebrate to the brand new skies
    With the countless stars
    They've been waiting for me to discover now

    Chorus:
    Day by day
    Won't you realize that you brighten my day?
    Oh-oh, ooh-whoa-oh
    Day by day
    Feel like getting back to who I am
    Ooh-ooh, day by day (Day by day)
    Wondering how might life go without you
    Oh-oh, ooh-whoa-oh
    Day by day (Day by day)
    Ooh
    Outro:
    Oh, ooh-whoa-oh, day by day
    (Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
    Ooh, day by day
    (Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
    And I'm feeling free to be myself
    (Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
    Ooh
    (Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
    Day by day, yeah

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Review de "Feelings You Don't Have Words For"

    Precisava de um livro exatamente assim no meu último ano de escola. Um livro que fale dos sentimentos que eu sinto e que você sente, aq...

    - Copyright © Sem título - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -